Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mackenzie and Olivia!

Our dear friends, Mike and Chrissy, gave birth to their daughter Mackenzie just about three months after Olivia's birth. We just know that the two of them will be great friends and we are so excited to raise our girls together. However we have also come to terms that they are going to be DOUBLE TROUBLE! Tonight we were all at a mutual friends house and it just so happend that our girls wore matching outfits. I am pretty sure they called each other before the party to plan this all out. Of course a photo session was a must!

I think a little coversation like this took place between the girls:
Mackenzie: Do you see what our moms are making us do?
Olivia: Yep. I think we better just get used to it.
Mackenzie: Okay but I am not going to smile.
Olivia: I'll smile but I just won't look at the camera.
Olivia thinks she is "So Big" while Mackenzie is praying the photo session will end soon.

Our hands are the coolest!


No comments: