Monday, June 23, 2008

A Very Special Meeting

Last June our dear friends, The Milano Family, moved to Georgia to go to school. We were very sad to see them go... especially me since I was pregnant and really wanted Kelly around since she has 5 kids of her own! So through lots of emails, phone calls and texts we have stayed in touch and have been counting down the days until they could come home for a visit and meet our little Olivia. Well... the year actually flew by and they are now visiting for three weeks!!! YAH! We have lots of fun stuff planned while they are here. Tonight they came over for dinner and were able to love all over our baby and Ryan and I were able to love all over their five!

Tim and Livy
Kelly and Livy (Kelly hates this picture but I think it is cute)


1 comment:

~K~ said...

It's not that I hate that picture, it's just that I hate ALL pictures of me right now. Wait til next year when I'm hot and sexy.