Friday, March 7, 2008

A new friend!

Last night Olivia and I joined some college friends in Royal Oak for Mexican food. Jen, Laura and I have known eachother for 12 years (goodness that makes me feel old). We met in college as we were all going through Early Childhood classes together at good old Tyndale. Our love for kids, Bean and Bagel (oh... I miss those days) and shopping made us instant friends. While the Mexican dinner get togethers are spaced out a little more than they used to be our time together is always treasured by me. Jen is a mom to three with her fourth on the way while Laura and I both embarked on mommyhood only 11 days apart. Little Bo is a handsome fellow and I have no doubt the Mexican dinner outings will only get more interesting as they get older. It was great seeing you ladies (and Bo too- finally). See you soon!

Bo is totally checking out Livy! Don't tell Daddy!

2 comments:

Jenny Susan said...

Can't wait til next time!! Love ya girlfriend!!!

~K~ said...

Do I know any of these people? Are you replacing me??? Remember though, Jacob still gets first dibs. ;) He's a tough one and will be willing to fight for her!!