Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Big Day!

Olivia's first birthday party was an amazing day. Our family all gathered (crammed) into our home to help us celebrate the joy that Olivia has brought to us this past year. Of course I had to have a theme... Winter ONEderland! Snowflakes hung from the ceiling and the Snowman Soup (hot chocolate) was fully stocked.

The invitation. Although I would like to take credit for this I am going to have to say that Auntie Jen may have helped a teeny tiny bit.

Grab your hat and mittens
It's time for winter fun.
Snowflakes, sledding and presents
Olivia's turning ONE!

Some of the yummy food!

Snowflake cupcakes


The Penguin Cupcakes


The alien snowman cookies


Chocolate covered snowballs


Olivia's special cake for her to destroy.


And destroy it she did...







All in all in was a wonderful day! We can hardly believe that our baby will be ONE tomorrow!



3 comments:

Jenny Susan said...

What a wintertastic idea!!!!! lol

Jenny Susan said...

I mean, ONEderful party theme!!!

Milano Party of 7 said...

I'm so sad that I'm missing so much. :(