Saturday, April 19, 2008

Adventure Day!

So I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to take my daughter on an adventure. It was a beautiful sunny day and I just had to spend the day outside. So we (Me, Livy and our friend Erica), packed up the car and set out to find a new park. Well... we got a bit lost (about 40 minutes out of our way) but once we found our destination it was well worth it. Olivia had not taken a nap the whole morning so the long car ride was actually perfect for her to catch up on her z's before our adventure began. It was such a great day! I put Olivia in the baby bjorn and we went on a hike. I introduced Livy to daffodils which were great fun to grab at. Then it was off to the swings! We can hardly wait for our next adventure!
Gotta love self timers!
Olivia LOVED the fresh air!
Mom, what are these yellow things?
A mommy-daughter moment!

Sitting by the water relaxing!

1 comment:

Milano Party of 7 said...

So fun!!! Can't wait to go to a park with you! Where did you end up going?